The User’s Guide explains GeOrgs basic concepts and describes some frequent tasks:
- Basic Concepts – even if you don’t read anything else, maybe you want to read this.
- Obtaining a GPX-File – Where and how to get input for GeOrgs CacheDBs
- Import GPX-Files – Ways to import GPX into GeOrg
- Managing Position – No matter where you go …
- How to … – Walkthroughs taking you through all the steps to your first find with GeOrg.
- Advanced: Waypoint Projection – What it is and how you do it.
- Advanced: Offline Maps – How to create maps that don’t need an internet connection to display.
- Advanced: Internal and external storage – Differences between the storage types and how to use them in GeOrg.
- Advanced: Waypoint Averaging – How to do waypoint averaging in GeOrg and what to consider.
- Developers: Implementing Connectors – How to implement your own cache-data-source.